In addition to manufacturing the world's best CEMA and DIN rollers, Enduride has the ability to design and manufacture rollers for specialty and non-standard applications. Through our know-how and the innovative spirit of our engineering, we have the skills to design a customized roller to meet your needs, even in tough operational conditions, such as extreme loads, corrosion, abrasion, clogging and more.
Damaged rollers can cause significant down time and major damages your belts.
Fight abrasion and shell wear with longer lasting roller.
- Up to 2.5 times less belt wear compared to standard steel
- Up to 25 times more wear life than standard steel, polyeurethane and chromium carbide
ULTIM8 ROLLER Advantages
- A unique E20 engineered ceramic sleeve imbedded in Polyurethane
- Retrofits any type of frame or standard roller
- Self cleaning design to negate any excessive build-up
- Increased belt protection in case of roller rotation failure
- Can be used as return or support roller
Built with Enduride Superior Sealing System designed for harsh mining applications